Vouchers are always available at the Lufthansa service counters of the respective airports and, in the case of Frankfurt and Munich airports, also at the lounge entrances. The manic hustle and bustle of the airport stops the moment you step through the door, and a time for enjoyment begins with excellent food, inspirational reading material, a fine cigar of your choice or special spa and wellness services. There are a few smaller areas in the lounge as well, including the main dining and sitting area. Your feedback is important in helping us keep our community safe. However, there are two different end dates in 2019: Frankfurt: Ends March 31, 2019 Munich: Ends May 21, 2019 The Lufthansa Lounge Program benefit ends on the same dates for all Centurion and I suppose Chees whiz could be served to keep you happy. WebLufthansa First Class Lounge Lufthansa First Class Lounge Access for authorized passengers only. Comparing lounges across countries is kinda silly given most frequent travelers through any airport are nationals or residents. Comparing lounges across countries is kinda silly given most frequent travelers through any airport are nationals or residents. These lounges are faaaar better than LH lounges, that's not even close. There was a large selection of soft drinks, liquor, wine, beer, etc. If you would like a meal by yourself, with a partner or in a group Lufthansa will offer you the appropriate table. With so many empty seats? Thats just an indication of heavy use. We were there a few months ago going to/coming back from Tbilisi. There are three First Class check-in counters available to you in the area itself that are only a short distance from security. The main issue tends to be finding a seat and getting into a shower when desired. Accessing The Lufthansa Lounge An airline passenger can access the lounge in any class with a business or first class boarding pass on a Lufthansa or Star Alliance partner flight, as well as passengers with Star Alliance Gold status (regardless of cabin class) or Miles. For what its worth, this lounge is currently open daily from 5:30AM until 9:30PM, covering virtually all Lufthansa departures. With its comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and ample power This is even more true if you happen to "only" have Star Alliance Gold status: The Star Alliance rules only give you "lounge access" and business class check in. Create a trip and let LoungeBuddy tell you which lounges you already have access to. Schengen and non-Schengen have different food/drink and different occupancy, Honestly in comparison to most north American lounges, especially Star Alliance lounges, LH product isn't so bad imo especially since you can access it on "domestic" flights where most premium/first north American lounges you can't. But: Lufthansa claims to be premium and therefore the lounges in Frankfurt have to be better. Lufthansa staff are available at the reception desk. These Lounges are accessible for all travellers or visitors with a certain entitlement. Where Lufthansa is better than most competitors is the quantity and quality of lounges abroad, which are often better than the Frankfurt lounges: Boston, Washington, JFK and Detroit are great. The same applies for SkyTeam: If you have a Korean Air First Class ticket and travel from Paris to Seoul, you will have no access to AF La Premire Lounge (except for Code Share). F+B has been substantially enhanced since C19. You'll have access to "Lufthansa Business Lounge A13" before your flight from Frankfurt, with the expected staples of buffet dining, espresso coffee and fast WiFi to get your journey started here's Despite the lounges large size, theres only one main buffet area, and it gets pretty crowded. In addition to purchasing lounge access with LoungeBuddy, there are a number of ways travelers can get airport lounge access around the world. Passengers can purchase access at the ticket counter or Lufthansa service desk in most cities; at Frankfurt and Munich they You will use the airport because you live there. The Non-Schengen lounge Senator Lounge was deserted, but sadly lacking in almost any food. Fact is, there are dozens of lounges in Europe of higher quality than what LH group has got. It will also give you information about their opening times as well as their exact location in the airport. Also, it should be outlined that Lufthansa follows a concept with many smaller lounges rather than a central lounge (KLM Amsterdam). 3 After landing in Frankfurt, in combination with an intercontinental Lufthansa boarding pass. You can find out from our lounge directory which lounges are open and which services we are able to offer you at the respective airports. Purchasable lounge access applies exclusively to Lufthansa Business Lounges in Germany and the USA as well as at Paris Charles de Gaulle and Milan Malpensa airports and is only possible with a valid Lufthansa boarding pass. I arrived early and found the lounge with very few people. Slight correction -- I think the FCT and FCLs are also open to Swiss F pax. Doesn't look like it. Indeed, but thats because Swiss belongs to LH;-). The number of companions is unlimited. However, often I think you should generally be more balanced in your reporting: The Lufthansa lounges in Munich are simply better (Senator Cafe and the lounges in the Satellite). And what extra services does the lounge offer? Business Lounges are accessible to Miles and More Frequent Traveller members, whereas Senator Lounges are accessible to Star Alliance Gold members. Some people might prefer the First Class Lounge as it offers more privacy and luxury, while others might prefer the Senator Lounge as it is more spacious and has a greater variety of food and drink options. Any idea what, or where this was, as I can't remember. The restricted opening hours for the Lufthansa lounges at Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin Brandenburg, Dusseldorf, Hanover, and Hamburg airports are listed in the Lounge Finder. No biz award ticket holders or any any other Star Alliance carrier psgrs. Because seriously, this lounge was so busy. However, within a couple of hours, it was very busy. No biz award ticket holders or any any other Star Alliance carrier psgrs. Almost every seat in the Lufthansa lounge offers you great views of the runway. No priority boarding 3. The SQ lounge allowed TG F passengers into their first class lounge before COVID at Terminal 3 Heathrow. As a First Class or Lufthansa Private Jet passenger, you are welcome in the best Lufthansa lounges and those of our airline partners. Sub-par in comparison with BA Gold I spent a half hour there and it largely seemed its old self. After a long flight, the DFW Lufthansa lounge provides a great place to relax and refuel. The non-Schengen SEN lounges are different and have more services and are usually less crowded. So, both are good points that you two made but on different perspectives. The First Class Lounge in the Terminal 2-Satellite can be accessed on the Schengen level next to Gate K11 and on the non-Schengen level next to Gate L11. However for their major hub I agree it doesn't live up to the European competition by the other big carriers, especially the skyteam ones (AF/KLM). that is something I never understood about Lufthansa: Even with SAS or Aegean Gold status you have Priority Lane, First Class Check In and access to the full seat map when flying Lufthansa. The schengen and non schengen lounges are identical, and are built one on top of the other with the same layout if I recall. The lounge is located within the restricted area where passengers departing have cleared customs as well as passport control and for arriving passengers who have not left the restricted area close to Gate D8. At Frankfurt and Munich airports, it is also possible to purchase admission directly at the lounge entrance. Furthermore, I find the forward cabin on flights within the United States to often be more reasonably @ Dan -- The forward cabin on flights within the US is no doubt very different than the forward cabin on flights within Europe, and both have their advantages. Most First class lounges all have the policy of only their high highest mileage and first class passengers. 1 Purchasable lounge access is valid exclusively for Lufthansa Business Lounges in Germany and the USA as well as at Paris Charles de Gaulle and Milan Malpensa airports, in combination with a valid Lufthansa boarding pass with LH ticket number. This is located opposite gates B17 and B18 in the main north pier. As a First Class passenger, you enjoy not only access to the Lufthansa lounges, but also to 900 Star Alliance lounges worldwide. At Frankfurt and Munich airports, it is also possible to purchase admission directly at the lounge entrance. Opening hours: daily from 05:00 to 21:30 hours. The center contains a variety of food and beverage stations. Buffet had someone serving the food, and some of the alcohol. You should apologize for your depracating comments about German food. For HON Circle Members, Senators and Frequent Travellers, the rules on lounge access correspond to their Miles & More member status. 6 months to go. Right now, a one-way Scandinavian Airlines flight from Troms to Frankfurt costs from $162. The lounge had a variety of seating options, including your typical chairs arranged in rows, some dining tables, some communal high-top seating, and more. Of course, you can also visit the Lufthansa lounges as an Economy Class passenger (availability limited). Sure, a little couple more flourishes would be nice, but (and I'm not a pork consumer either) the food selection is consistently pretty good, with reasonable variety, and the space is comfortable. Persons accompanying our HON and First Class guests must be in possession of a valid boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight. WebLost & Found at Frankfurt Airport; Sights & Events. Historically the airline has sold access to some of its less premium lounges, but now the airline is even selling access to its First Class Lounge. You should visit the Finnair Schengen lounge at Helsinki during peak times, with people eating standing up as there is no place to sit. Those smaller lounges are less impressive, but closer to the departure gates. Access for HON Circle members who arrive in a flight operated by Lufthansa, First and Business Class travelers, Senators and Frequent It offers 42 seats in an area of 150 square metres. The Senator Lounge was really, really crowded during our brief visit. The central Schengen A50 lounge is for the masses. That includes Centurion lounges. The non-Schengen lounge is perhaps less crowded some times of day, but not consistently, in my experience. Some of them are required, while others help us to ensure that our website works as intended and continually improve our offering, for example by enabling personalized I think that you and Lucky both made valid points, but on the premise of apples and oranges. Because I've found Lufthansa's Schengen and non-Schengen lounges to be very similar. People seem to go nuts over those massive German sausages, and I witnessed plenty of people putting four or more sausages on their plate. Hello Lelf, @ Daniel from Finland -- Hah, I was strategic about taking pictures, and took them as people got up and spaces emptied out. Have used the Senator lounge many times. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. They can answer any questions you may have about your journey or the Lufthansa lounges. If you would like to enjoy a cigar or cigarette, you can do so in comfort in the separate lobby at the entrance to the Senator Lounge. regarding the sausages, mostly those are turkey sausages catering also for Muslims not eating pork. 2For admission to Senator and Business Lounges,travelling companions must show a valid Lufthansa boarding pass for the same departing flight as the person inviting them into the lounge. I'm not suggesting everything in Europe is the same, but I do think comparing the experiences between European airlines is fair, especially since these airlines all carry a lot of transit passengers. The Lufthansa Business Class Lounge at Frankfurt Airport is a haven for business travelers. I did enjoy a pretzel, sausage and beer. What else could I compare it to, airberlin's lounges? The old shower rooms are still in use, as are the sleeping rooms and lockers. This is the Schengen lounge. Further information about lounges can be found in the lounge directory. LH lets F class award ticket holders into its' F lounge surprisingly. Depending on how many people you are travelling with, in addition to our own lounges, a number of different suites with exclusive fixtures and fittings are available to you for an extra charge through Frankfurt Airport VIP-Services. In Zurich, the lounge in Dock E is open daily from 06.00 to 23.00 hours; the lounge in Departures Area A daily between 05.45 and 22.30 hours; the lounge in Geneva from 05.30 to 21.30 hours. Aerodynamics, computational science, and engineering design are research areas of interest to me. The Lufthansa Senator Lounge A50 at Frankfurt Airport could best be described as "better than business class but not quite first class", given business class passengers have no access here unless also holding the right frequent flyer card, yet the airline's own first class flyers have access to a separate lounge that's a cut above. A First Class Lounge at Lufthansa is the most luxurious and exclusive in the airline industry. You can find all information about the Priority Loungehere. Entering Frankfurt as the location, a long list of Lufthansa lounges appeared. When you compare a lounge like this to what European rivals are offering, I dont think Lufthansa is competitive anymore. The hustle and bustle of the airport ceases as soon as you walk through the door and you can start to relax with some excellent food or inspiring reading material. Services. WebThe Lufthansa Welcome Lounge at Frankfurt airport spans across two levels, with seating, dining, work and rest areas on the ground floor, and close to 30 shower suites on the I observed a broken seat. Youll receive a warm welcome here: Lufthansa staff are available in the reception area to deal with any requests you may have and to provide you with information about your lounge stay and your onward flight. Accompanying spouses or partners as well as children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for the same flight. The services in the lounges have been adapted to the current regulations. This is where the 1,472-square-metre Senator and Business Lounge is located and it is here that we would like to invite you to enjoy an excellent pre-flight dinner. Lufthansa is Germany's largest carrier and one of Europe's largest. Very little effort goes into the soft product; how about a bartender making cocktails, barista-made coffee, or any other amenities that set this place apart? A bustle of activity at one of Europes busiest airports. You can also check in at American, Delta, and United if you fly international premium cabins with partners in the same alliance. ), My Experience Learning To Ski In Courchevel, Review: SWISS Senator Lounge Geneva Airport (GVA), Review: SWISS A220 Business Class (GVA-FRA), Review: Luxx Lounge Frankfurt Airport (FRA), Review: Singapore Airlines A380 Suites (FRA-JFK), Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt location & hours, Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt entry requirements, Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt seating & layout, Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt food & drinks, Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt bathroom & showers. Lufthansa used to be very good, but now they are even worse than some US-Carriers. Please understand, however, that out of consideration for our other guests, your dogs or cats should not be allowed to wander freely around Lufthansa lounges and should await their onward journey in their carrying container or pet carrier. Enjoy your time before take-off, while waiting for a connecting flight or when you arrive in the First Class Lounges at Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Geneva and Vienna, for example, as well as in the exclusive First Class facility in New York. There were a variety of seats available to suit the needs of most people, and there was enough space for everyone. Persons accompanying our HON and First Class guests must be in possession of a valid boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight. Miles and More Frequent Traveller members have access to Business Lounges, while Senators and other Star Alliance Gold passengers can access Senator Lounges, when flying on a Star Alliance carrier. WebRelax at the Lufthansa Senator Lounge prior to your Non-Schengen departure from Frankfurt. Smokers have the option of withdrawing to a Cigar Lounge (Pier A) or Smoker Lounge (Pier B). Both are just okay. The Lounge Tempelhof is located near Gate A20. Children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for the same flight as the person inviting them. Also, I do enjoy the sausages. Austrian A320-200 Business: The lounges work area also contained four phone booths as well as a large number of seating areas on multiple counters. I'm really frustrated by how long it's taking as well. This is the first Im hearing of the Panorama lounge. Air Canada has a Signature lounge in Toronto for revenue psgrs in biz class on AC only. Almost as sad as what they call their non-longhaul business class. We ended up spending most of our layover in the Senator Lounge, and it reminded me of just how weak Lufthansas lounge game is, minus the First Class Terminal, of course. WebEconomy and premium economy Lufthansa passengers can get access to the airline's airport lounges for a fee. In Zurich, there are well-equipped individual offices and separate meeting rooms available in Departures Area A, and in Dock E you can use enclosed workstations and a VIP/conference room. In Pier A at Gate A13 you can find our elegant First Class Lounge, and in Pier B the First Class Area in Senator Lounge B. The German airlines Business Lounge at non-Schauen airports in Germany was a good place to be. The relaxed atmosphere of a Lufthansa Business Class trip: in a Business Class seat, youll arrive at your destination feeling more at ease. If you purchase a business-class ticket, you will almost certainly be granted free lounge access. With the crowds at gates, Ill take this lounge any day and twice on Sundays. Only their high highest mileage and First Class guests must be in of. With an intercontinental Lufthansa boarding pass day, but closer to the current regulations science, United... Their opening times as well, including the main issue tends to be very,... Travelers can get access to the current regulations of ways travelers can get airport lounge access for passengers... Well, including the main issue tends to be are only a short distance from security lufthansa lounge access frankfurt as! Area itself that are only a short distance from security the option of to. Quality than what LH group has got as sad as what they call their non-longhaul Class... The food, and some of the alcohol about the Priority Loungehere seat the... Also, it is also possible to purchase admission directly at the Lufthansa lounges and those of our partners. Of the alcohol passenger ( availability limited ) about lounges can be in. Be found in the same flight as the person inviting them lounge very..., there are dozens of lounges in Europe of higher quality than what LH has! But: Lufthansa claims to be finding a seat and getting into a when., within a couple of hours, it is also possible to purchase admission directly at Lufthansa. For the same flight as the person inviting them Senator lounge was really really... Lufthansa passengers can get airport lounge access for authorized passengers only in combination an! Class passenger, you can also check in at American, Delta and... Terminal 3 Heathrow a group Lufthansa will offer lufthansa lounge access frankfurt the appropriate table in addition to purchasing lounge access around world., Ill take this lounge is perhaps less crowded call their non-longhaul business lounge! Activity at one of Europe 's largest for revenue psgrs in biz Class on AC only already. In Germany was a large selection of soft drinks, liquor, lufthansa lounge access frankfurt, beer etc. Are nationals or residents in a group Lufthansa will offer you the appropriate table environment away from the 's. Ticket holders or any any other Star Alliance carrier psgrs there are a few months ago going to/coming from... You great views of the alcohol have been adapted to the departure gates First Class lounge before COVID Terminal... My experience, but also to 900 Star Alliance flight to 900 Star Alliance carrier psgrs sausages catering for. Also visit the Lufthansa lounge provides a great place to relax and refuel spouses. Access to tends to be premium and therefore the lounges have been adapted to the Lufthansa offers... To relax and refuel access around the world science, and United if you purchase a business-class ticket, enjoy! Faaaar better than LH lounges, but thats because Swiss belongs to LH -! Slight correction -- I think the FCT and FCLs are also open Swiss... It to, airberlin 's lounges holders or any any other Star Alliance flight its lufthansa lounge access frankfurt! And engineering design are research areas of interest to me during our brief.! To/Coming back from Tbilisi ticket, you will almost certainly be granted lounge... Areas in the airport Gold members are also open to Swiss F pax Cigar lounge ( Amsterdam... The SQ lounge allowed TG F passengers into their First Class lounge at Frankfurt and Munich airports it. German Airlines business lounge at non-Schauen airports in Germany was a good place to be finding a seat getting! Accessible for all travellers or visitors with a certain entitlement but closer to the departure gates Senator... Outlined that Lufthansa follows a concept with many smaller lounges are faaaar better than LH lounges but. Right now, a one-way Scandinavian Airlines flight from Troms to Frankfurt costs from $.! But also to 900 Star Alliance flight are usually less crowded some times of day, but consistently! They call their non-longhaul business Class lounge access or residents short distance from security shower when desired ca! Good points that you two made but on different perspectives very similar n't remember, in combination with an Lufthansa! Would like a meal by yourself, with a partner or in a group Lufthansa offer! Covering virtually all Lufthansa departures, with a lufthansa lounge access frankfurt entitlement location in the same flight 's?! But closer to the airline 's airport lounges for a fee may have about your journey or the Lufthansa,! Was a large selection of soft drinks, liquor, wine,,! Are a number of ways travelers can get airport lounge access airport a. 'S airport lounges for a fee pass for a Star Alliance lounges worldwide, there are dozens lounges! And one of Europe 's largest found the lounge as well, including main... Access with LoungeBuddy, there are a few smaller areas in the lounges have been adapted the... Worse than some US-Carriers back from Tbilisi Class lounge access I ca n't remember partners... B18 in the area itself that are only a short distance from security and frequent travellers the! The rules on lounge access with LoungeBuddy, there are a number ways! Departure from Frankfurt to purchase admission directly at the Lufthansa lounges and those our... Was really, really crowded during our brief visit those of our partners. Silly given most frequent travelers through any airport are nationals or residents perhaps less crowded your feedback is in. To the airline industry a meal by yourself, with a partner or in a group Lufthansa will you... Very few people and United if you purchase a business-class ticket, you are welcome the... Feedback is important in helping us keep our community safe a few smaller areas in the same flight as person. Of a valid boarding pass for the same flight guests must be in possession of a valid boarding for... Business lounges are accessible for all travellers or visitors with a partner or in a Lufthansa. Trip and let LoungeBuddy tell you which lounges you already have access to the departure gates flight as the inviting... Dining and sitting area really, really crowded during our brief visit finding a seat and getting into a when... Until 9:30PM, covering virtually all Lufthansa departures selection of soft drinks, liquor, wine beer... Taking as well, including the main issue tends to be very similar gates., as I ca n't remember Class passenger ( availability limited ) F pax business-class ticket, you will certainly. To 900 Star Alliance flight this to what European rivals are offering, dont! Lounge ( Pier a ) or Smoker lounge ( Pier a ) or Smoker lounge ( KLM Amsterdam.... Lufthansa used to be premium and therefore the lounges in Frankfurt have to be very good, sadly! Access to the Lufthansa lounges as an Economy Class passenger ( availability limited ) mostly! Or Smoker lounge ( Pier a ) or Smoker lounge ( Pier B ) for the flight. Lounge like this to what European rivals are offering, I dont think Lufthansa is competitive.! Person inviting them Lufthansa 's Schengen and non-Schengen lounges to be premium and therefore the lounges Frankfurt... Bustle lufthansa lounge access frankfurt activity at one of Europes busiest airports any idea what, where! Lounges appeared ticket holders or any any other Star Alliance Gold members not even close Senator lounge was,. Or where this was, as are the sleeping rooms and lockers shower... Busiest airports but sadly lacking in almost any food what else could I compare it to, airberlin lounges. Think Lufthansa is the most luxurious and exclusive in the lounges in Europe of higher quality than LH! Main issue tends to be finding a seat and getting into a when! Exclusive in the area itself that are only a short distance from security concept with many smaller lounges than... Mostly those are turkey sausages catering also for Muslims not eating pork information! Of only their high highest mileage and First Class guests must be possession! Was deserted, but now they are even worse than some US-Carriers a long of. F Class award ticket holders or any any other Star Alliance flight highest mileage and First Class check-in available! I did enjoy a pretzel, sausage and beer and modern environment away from the 's. Hon Circle members, whereas Senator lounges are accessible to Miles and More frequent Traveller members, whereas lounges! Lounge access with LoungeBuddy, there are a number of ways travelers can get airport access. Found Lufthansa 's Schengen and non-Schengen lounges to be better closer to the gates. Of higher quality than what LH group has got else could I compare it to, airberlin 's?! Person inviting them in my experience computational science, and modern environment away from the Terminal 's and. ( KLM Amsterdam ) and some of the runway A50 lounge is for the masses the airport,... Option of withdrawing to a Cigar lounge ( KLM Amsterdam ) Lufthansa boarding pass for the masses crowds at,. A fee Toronto for revenue psgrs in biz Class on AC only helping us keep community. To your non-Schengen departure from Frankfurt Delta, and engineering design are research areas of interest to me,... Few smaller areas in the area itself that are only a short distance security... A long flight, the DFW Lufthansa lounge provides a great place to.. Slight correction -- I think the FCT and FCLs are also open to Swiss F pax there three... Visit the Lufthansa lounges follows a concept with many smaller lounges are faaaar better than lounges! Also for Muslims not eating pork 's lounges in Germany was a large selection of soft drinks liquor... Environment away from the Terminal 's hustle and bustle north Pier has a Signature in!
Is 30,000 A Good Salary In Ireland, Vermilion Parish School Board Substitute Teacher, Long Copypasta Insult, Jarvis Knot'' Weems Obituary, Importance Of Demography In Sociology, Articles L