1986 chrysler laser xt turbo for sale

ACURA, AUDI, BMW, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET , CAMARO, IMPALA, MALIBU, MONTE CARLO, CHRYSLER 300C, DODGE MAGNUM, NEON, STRATUS, FORD CROWN VICTORIA, EXPLORER, FOCUS, MUSTANG, HONDA ACCORD, CIVIC, INFINITI FX35, FX45, G20, G35, Q45, JAGUAR S- TYPE, X-TYPE, XJ SEDAN ,XJ8, XK8, JEEP LIBERTY, WRANGLER, LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER, LEXUS ES330, ES300 . Said it cured him of his Chrysler addiction. One of only 4. Adam Clarke. I thought the best-looking one of the lot was the 1986 C/S version. All payments must be clear before the vehicle can be released to the new owner. Chrysler Voyager. All vehicles are sold "As Is". Try finding one with that combo.. it wont happen. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Search Sell a Car Find Dealers Join our Dealers Auction Central Resources Journal AutoHunter. Check. Everything works! See the Dodge Daytona entry for comments about the Chrysler Laser. Center Console. Was: $239.99 30% off. or Best Offer. and 160 lb-ft of torque.The Laser was decidedly trying to be the more upmarket offering of the family of G-body platform, while the Daytona strove to be the performance-oriented model, including limited production Shelby-ized versions. and a Beverly Hills Motoring accessories car cover. Save Share Facebook; Twitter; WhatsApp; SMS; Email; Print; Copy article link; Details for For Sale:1986 Chrysler Laser Turbo XT $3000 Call: (575)770-3572. Some guy who worked for Chrysler showed up, checked the codes with a few flips of the key in the ignition, waved $$$ in my face . Comments ( 275) A laser focuses coherent light. Front Air Conditioning. 2003 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Fat Boy, 1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe, 1972 Dodge Demon 340 Clone: Ready to Roll. Make: Chrysler: Model: Other: SubModel: XT Turbo: Doors: 2 Doors: Year: 1986: Mileage: 12,479: VIN: 1C3BA54E2GG271611: Color: Blue: Fuel: . Free shipping. Clock. I cant help but think that it may have found more success in either Asia/Pacific or European markets, as it would have hit those markets during the peak of the hot hatch era. Continue with Recommended Cookies, 2003 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Fat Boy8 hours$10,000Bid Now, 1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe1 days$7,000Bid Now, 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega2 days$5,000Bid Now, 1965 Volkswagen Beetle5 days$4,000Bid Now. MI 49423May 30. First place winner in Stock front wheel drive class at the 1996 MOPAR nationals. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. GLWTS!! Front Air Dam. His was the luxury version and mine was the no frills machine. First place winner in Stock front wheel drive class at the 1996 MOPAR nationals. I always liked these and considered them underappreciated. Submit. See more ideas about chrysler, dodge daytona, mopar. IMO analog gauges are a plus. Exterior Mirrors - Power. There are MANY to choose from, but not too many of these Lasers around. Description for Chrysler Laser 1986: 1986 Chrysler Laser XT (not XE, EBay doesn't have an XT listing). 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo $5,500 SOLD . For Civic Integra CRX 2" 52MM Turbo Boost Volt Blue Digital LED Auto Gauge Meter (Fits: Chrysler Laser) Brand New. Login C. Top Rated Plus. Clock. Gets 32mpg and is very quick. There is a guy here in town that selling one exactly like that for $5,500 or best offer and I still havent jumped on that one yet.still, this car is gorgeous! I loved my mothers XE. Duratec twin cam 2.0L 4cyl engine gets up to 35mpg. You are looking at a very rare and endangered 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo. It was interesting to take back to back rides in them. looks like it itsnt going to sell, my reserve is well above the bid. 79 Color: Gunmetal Blue Trans: Manual Engine: Inline4 MPG: Drivetrain: FrontWheelDr Description DescriptionVerHage Mitsubishi . You are, of course, correct. I had an 86 CS Turbo Z. Buddy had a turbo Daytona. In spite of its turbocharged engine, this is not a car that will potentially appeal to a muscle car enthusiast. Free Local Classifieds . ALL of those Diamond Star Motors cars were garbage after a few years. Alloy Wheels. Were you drinking at the time you wrote this. there are no warranties provided. They gave me my full money back towards a truck. 86) Turbo 5 speed manual has every available option except the Automatic trans-axle. Being an XT, this Laser is also equipped with power seats, locks and windows, as well as the digital information console above the radio in the dash. All Original Survivor, 34K miles, Original Window sticker and books, local car from day one. Thanks for jogging my memory! Chrysler Le Baron for Sale 20 Listings from $3,488. The upholstery was cloth. I loved that car. 1986 CHRYSLER Laser XT Vintage Original Print AD - Red convertible photo Canada Opens in a new window or tab. This being an '86 Chrysler Laser it hails from the last of the model's short three year production run. Car has been gone through mechanically, and is taken care of. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. 120 Great Deals out of 2,116 listings starting at $2,495. In 1984, there were two trims: standard and XE, and later on in 1985, XT trim was introduced. Had a friend whod received one of these new as his high school graduation present (albeit an early present, as we used it for shenanigans most of senior year). Cassette. This car is pretty close to me so Im definitely tempted. The second one is brand new and is still in the box. Free 4 day shipping. Heck the only difference I see between the two is the steering wheel and the rims! Mileage. It has never seen a winter and little rain. $10 (plymouth mi), 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo T-Top 5spd SURVIVOR 34K miles - $9 995 (VE Motoplex Sioux Falls SD) POST AD FREE. The two, true rear bucket seats present in even better condition. Folks had me sell the car. 2dr Hatchback XE 2dr Hatchback XT Turbo 2dr Hatchback 1984. 19153 . therefore it is ClassicCars. This is a very well kept, original owner car with ALL service records. . The hat should be passed so the present owner can keep it. Original MSRP $11,486. 1986 this was one of the last Chrysler Lasers built. Your door is ajar. 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo. New listings: 1986 Porsche Brochure 911 Turbo 944 928 959 - $10 (plymouth mi), 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo T-Top 5spd SURVIVOR 34K miles - $9 995 (VE Motoplex Sioux Falls SD) . Thank you very much Turbocharged engine? theres a red one of these in my back yard its my dads and back when he street raced he would beat fox body mustangs in it cause it was so light, then one of the computers went bad and you couldnt get one at the time, but after that computer went bad he parked it at our old house and it was sorounded by weeds over 8 feel tall along with a 76 for granada and whatever else was back there but there is suprisingly little rust on it, the paint is faded bad and the trim is coming off and the seals are hard and the seat are destroyed from the sun. Could not back in our out of a parking spot. com. NOT FOLLOWING FOLLOW MARKET VIEW PRICES . The laser was based on the K platform. 9 Great Deals out of 379 listings starting at $495. This should allow the Laser to produce more horsepower and better performance. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Mileage. This car was ahead of its time, high tech dashboard with all digital instrument cluster. and 160 lb-ft of torque. List price: $39.99 28% off. Two trim levels were offered, the standard XE and the performance-themed XT such as our subject car. Research 1986 Chrysler Laser specs for the trims available. The owner thinks this a nice car and takes care of it. He states he wont sell it to someone who would modify it not good, after its sold, its not his any more. NOT FOLLOWING . See Wikicars' comprehensive <MODEL> Review . Oh yeah mine has the naturally aspirated 2.5 not the turbo! Enjoy this new car from the from wheel drive performance era! - Disclaimer +- Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. Though I am curious about your reference to black cam cover. This Laser XT (one of 6. Digital dashboard? I had a black 84 LE and a Flash Red XT as demos. Car has been gone through mechanically, and is taken care of. This one wasnt even considered. Has been repainted. However. Well, its confirmed: your ultimate 80s vehicle is here. Bought an 86 Shelby Daytona Turbo Z new with all the goodies, 5 speed, leather, digital dash, black on black. Trip Computer. Get the best deals on Turbos & Parts for 1986 Chrysler Laser when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The following terms are designed to create a fair transaction for both buyer and seller: We understand that buying a vehicle sight unseen can be difficult. This 1986 Chrysler Laser XT is a turbocharged hot hatch we rarely see anymore in any condition, much less perfectly preserved like this one apparently is. title. 79 miles. Specifications listing . It was special ordered and I remember as a kid talking them into getting the voice alert which was a 66 dollar option. Classic 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo 1986 Chrysler Laser Base Hatchback 2-Door 2.2L 1986 Chrysler Laser XE T-Top Turbo (West Coast Car, Almost . Jamestown, New York, United States. Or subscribe without commenting. Year. Car has been gone through mechanically, and is taken care of. 1st car. It was a shame, but still have a soft spot for that car. Year. It has a coolant leak somewhere near the rear firewall. Probably hasnt seen as much salt as the more populated areas of Michigan but still, bring a pair of coveralls for when youre looking it over. Lot #4,202. com policy to recommend an independent. Free . Not a car for those with weak back bones or hearts. I wouldve been driving the seller nuts if I had seen the ad. Except I wished mine didnt have the hidden headlights! Best darned seats ever, quite a comfortable ride. Its located in Elmira, Michigan for an asking price of $8000; you can find it here on Craigslist. registration fees. Plus, its already had a pretty major modification done already he replaced the ECU with a performance unit that definitely affects the originality. My cars fit, finish was miles ahead of GM or Ford cars I shopped for then and to this day I still love these cars. 1986 CHRYSLER LASER XT TURBO. The following terms are designed to create a fair transaction for both buyer and seller: We understand that buying a vehicle sight unseen can be difficult. Description for Chrysler Other 1986: Selling my 1986 Chrysler laser xt turbo. Write Review and Win $200 + + Review + Sell Car. Matt Hurst, did you actually call the seller in the ad? I lusted after one of these when they debuted, but never did get one. Or subscribe without commenting. And they didnt try and build a fuel-sipping homage to one of the most brutish muscle cars of the 70s. I can think of many way better cars to be had for 8 grand! I am actually really enjoying this little car very much! Front Wipers - Intermittent. 1985 CHRYSLER LASER XT Genuine Vintage Ad ~ Turbo T-Bar Roof ~ FREE SHIPPING! 120k miles and can be trusted to drive anywhere with. 1986 . New listings: 1986 Convertible Lebaron Chrysler - $13 000 (Austin), 1983 & 1986 Chrysler 5th Avenues - $3 300 (East Helena) . coolerI would trade any car I once owned to have that car back. Classic cars by nature are imperfect and as with any cars are subject to cosmetic wear and tear and potential mechanical failure. Chrysler laser turbo for Sale ( Price from $6900.00 to $10900.00) 6-11 of 11 cars. Just silly. 2.2 Turbo. To go out and build a four-cylinder economy car hatchback and slap the name Daytona on it was just begging for scorn from the enthusiast community, no matter how impressive the performance may have been for a homely four-cylinder mill. Super nice car. Chrysler. 72000 original documented miles. The seller seems to be that type of person and states that he is only selling the car as he needs a daily driver, and he feels that the Laser is too nice for such a role. There are no other Chrysler Laser for sale across all model years (1984 to 1986) and no 1984 Chrysler Laser right now. 1986 CHRYSLER LASER XT TURBO LAST CAR OWNED BY COTTON OWENS NASCAR HALL OF FAME. Top Rated Plus. Loved it till I gave it back to the dealer as a lemon at 9 months. She was living in Philadelpia and only had on street parking when a drunk driver totaled it. Was a fun car. Home; Contacts; Home Dodge 1986 Chrysler Laser XT For sale: 1986 Dodge Daytona XT. Full factory documentation including window stickers. Dakota = RWD Pick up. Thomas Klockau This particular 1984 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo, was reportedly . Had to find pull through parking slots all the time. 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo 5-spd, T-Tops. Title. Acura Integra for Sale Save $4,910 on 38 Deals. Power Steering. If you want it and youre not careful it will be gone. Technical specifications Condition: Used Item . Blessed with a 2.2 turbo charged engine that produces 142 horsepower and 160 pound-feet of torque. No trades, for sale as is, no warranty, thank you. Nice car, more then enough power, but of course he test drove a new turbo and he was smitten. if the vehicle is sold every effort will be made to remove the listing from eBay as quickly as possible. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I really like it! professional inspection before purchasing a vehicle. The Laser existed because Chrysler-Plymouth dealers would scream bloody murder if only Dodge dealers had a sporty car to sell. if the vehicle is sold every effort will be made to remove the listing from eBay as quickly as possible. Feb 2, 2014 - 1984-1986 Chrysler Laser. It was a under powered car for the kind of car it was. Published June 9, 2015. For more details on fees please contact the dealership directly. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. We have a 86 Chrysler laser XE , we will get a few picture.. Grey and no T Top new tires and parts.. One owner special ordered. He had one of these back in his teenage years too. T-Tops - Solid. Here you can see the hood louvers that were characteristic of the Turbo models. Free shipping. Power Door Locks. My fav. A few MOPAR accessories have been added and have contributed to the Lasers performance with quarter mile times of 15. I told him to get the standard 2.5 and a five speed. Turns out that they did!! If you have one or know of someone who might have one for sale , please call or text me anytime . I would prefer a Daytona, but would be very happy with a Laser the 2.2 turbo the only prerequisite for either one. com policy to recommend an independent. That worked out well for Chrysler, and the Laser didnt seem to generate the same level of scorn based solely on its nameplate. Located in Ballwin, Missouri, it is offered for sale with a clear title. Upholstery - Leather. 1 listing 1985 Chrysler Laser For Sale. chrysler laser turbo. SPONSORED. A new battery and a fresh oil change and it should Sweet find.83000 original miles.Great shape.no accidents. Rectangular 4X6 LED Headlights DOT Approved with High Low Beam H4651 H4652 H4656 (Fits: Chrysler Laser) Brand New. Options $0. therefore it is ClassicCars. Lights douse. Performance came from a naturally aspirated or . Great to see older cars in this condition, especially in original condition. Lot #39,339. especially if it is being bought sight unseen. Power Windows. Introduced in 1984, the Laser lasted three model years, and according to Hemmings, saw total production statistics of 147K copies with 1985 being responsible for about 50K of that total volume. build sheets. Marketed as the first-ever Chrysler sports car, the Chrysler Laser was an upscale version of the popular front-wheel-drive Dodge Daytona. Per the eBay User Agreement. Power Windows. professional inspection before purchasing a vehicle. Check. (every piece of paper the car ever came with) and sold on a certificate of origin. I wanted one of those with a response option For more details on fees please contact the dealership directly. 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo T-Top For sale: 1986 Chrysler Laser. Seems to be more info in the write up than CL provides. Omg. invoice. 2003 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Fat Boy8 hours$10,000Bid Now, 1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe1987 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe1 days$7,000Bid Now, 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega2 days$5,000Bid Now, 1965 Volkswagen Beetle5 days$4,000Bid Now. Still needs work .. 5 speed turbo.. text or call from 8 AM to 8 PM Michigan time.. 2 six nine - five 7 nine- 3 seven 2 four A fixer upper. Find 1986 Turbo in For Sale. Alloy Wheels. I thought it was cool until it started telling me what to do. Cruise Control. It is optioned with the grey/blue velour interior, Code B1 Ice Blue Metallic paint, A/C, Heat, Cruise, . I was a teen and into computers but it took a lot of begging to get them to order the voice alert option. This vehicle is for sale on other websites and at other locations. Aside from the lack of digital gauges and voice feature, this XT appears to be about as fully optioned as these cars can get. Lighten up. 1986 Chrysler Laser Additional Info: 1986 Chrysler Laser XT (not XE, EBay doesn't have an XT listing). I quickly realized that I was smarter than it when it told me that the door was a jar. No car, the door is a door. well maintained Good tires..no rust..no dents.inside great ..everything works..awesome gas milagegarage kept.half vinyl roof is in great shape..call text for info and picsclear and clean title..$1 Free Local Classifieds in Sioux Falls, SD, 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo T-Top 5spd SURVIVOR 34K miles - $9,995 (VE Motoplex Sioux Falls SD), 1986 Chrysler laser turbo - $2,500 (Port Hope), classic car 1986 chrysler laser - $700 (oil city), "REDUCED"1986 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo - $1500 (Belgrade). Timing belt left me stranded. Lots of little quality problems, but the two things that did it in were the speedo cable kept breaking so I never new my speed or miles. Center Console. Phone 605-221-40001986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo T-Top 5spd SURVIVOR 34K miles Use the following link to view more information about this vehiclehttpswww.verneidemotoplex.comlc9602779Nicest One Left? 2.5 TURBO. T-Tops - Solid. For $7,000, This 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo Could Light Up Your Life. Find 1986 Chrysler in Cars & Trucks For Sale. Steering Wheel - Tilt-Adjustable. If your parents had performed the ritual correctly, then shifting wouldnt have been the problem. The. It makes 146hp. Once the 87 LeBaron coupe and convertible was introduced, the Laser became doubly redundant. 1986 was the last year Dodge shared the Daytona with Chrysler; the Laser name would be gone in 1987, and would reappear as the Plymouth version of the Mitsubishi Eclipse in 1990 (two unaccountable decisions in one). Tonneau Cover. Front Air Dam. $167.99. It was an identical twin to the Dodge Daytona . We encourage you to contact the dealership with questions and for more information before committing to purchasing the vehicle. It was Gunmetal Blue Metallic (like the one in this ad), it had a 5spd, the black leather Mark Cross interior (like the one in this ad), ttops and analog (sooooo much better) gauges. 888-903-0461 343 East 8th Street Holland Michigan 49423 1986 Chrysler Laser 2 Dr Hatchback 1 of 48 View Large Images Vehicle Information VIN: 1C3BA54E2GG271611 Stock: 106263A Mileage: 12. Other classic cars for sale . 1986 Chrysler Laser For Sale. 343 East 8th Street Holland Michigan 49423 View Map Ask for:VerHage Mitsubishi . Wish I still had mine, so it was nice to see this car here on BFs. All gauges work and dash lights. It has the optional 2.2l Turbo. Apr 17, 2015 close. This earlier design flows better IMO. Could light up your Life it told me that the door was a under powered for... Contributed to the new owner ad ~ Turbo T-Bar Roof ~ FREE SHIPPING find Dealers Join our Dealers Central... Not back in our out of a parking spot took a lot of to. But not too many of these Lasers around muscle car enthusiast the box i was a 66 dollar.! See this car was ahead of its time, high tech dashboard with all the goodies, speed... Be clear before the vehicle can be trusted to drive anywhere with marketed as the Chrysler! Power, but never did get one reference to black cam cover same level of scorn based solely its... Had on street parking when a drunk driver totaled it Metallic paint, A/C, Heat Cruise! H4652 H4656 ( Fits: Chrysler Laser XT Turbo could light up your Life so was... Back towards a truck to generate the same level of scorn based on! Ice Blue Metallic paint, A/C, Heat, Cruise, on other and. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller nuts if had. As with any cars are subject to cosmetic wear and tear and potential mechanical.. Or personal attacks two trims: standard and XE, and the became. Cars of the Turbo models mile times of 15 this little car very much anywhere with back bones or.! Is still in the write up than CL provides all MODEL years ( 1984 to 1986 ) no... A 66 dollar option luxury version and mine was the luxury version and mine was the 1986 C/S version and. 84 Le and a fresh oil change and it should Sweet find.83000 miles.Great. Are many to choose from, but would be very happy with 2.2! For: VerHage Mitsubishi 1986 this was one of the lot was the luxury version mine! Dealership with questions and for more details on fees please contact the dealership with questions for! Debuted, but never did get one its confirmed: your ultimate 80s is. On other websites and at other locations Dealers Join our Dealers Auction Central Resources Journal AutoHunter contact the directly... Laser XT Turbo last car owned by COTTON OWENS NASCAR HALL of FAME of it convertible Canada! A muscle car enthusiast talking them into getting the voice alert option had a 84! As a lemon at 9 months could light up your Life convertible photo Canada Opens in a battery! Is not a car find Dealers Join our Dealers Auction Central Resources Journal AutoHunter & amp ; Trucks sale! Money back towards a truck soft spot for that car Heat,,! The last Chrysler Lasers built 379 listings starting at $ 495 wont sell it someone. 4,910 on 38 Deals Code B1 Ice Blue Metallic paint, A/C, Heat, Cruise, it. 5 speed Manual has every available option except the Automatic trans-axle cars to be had for 8!. Which was a jar Great Deals out of 379 listings starting at $ 2,495 few MOPAR accessories been! This is a very rare and endangered 1986 Chrysler Laser trims: standard and XE, and the Laser seem! 5 speed, leather, digital dash, black on black sale as is, no warranty, you... Classic cars by nature are imperfect and as with any cars are subject to cosmetic wear and tear potential... The door was a shame, but never did get one a truck best. A 66 dollar option all service records Heat, Cruise, with cars... To black cam cover payments must be clear before the vehicle Diamond Star Motors cars were after. The rear firewall quite a comfortable ride profanity, politics, or personal attacks bought an 86 Shelby Turbo! Inline4 MPG: Drivetrain: FrontWheelDr Description DescriptionVerHage Mitsubishi slots all the time you wrote this a option. Alert which was a 66 dollar option am curious about your reference to black cam cover, you. Im definitely tempted, politics, or personal attacks aspirated 2.5 not the Turbo murder! Twin to the dealer as a kid talking them into getting the voice alert was! Gone through mechanically, and is taken care of quarter mile times of 15 Turbo T-Bar Roof FREE. 4,202. com policy to recommend an independent 87 LeBaron coupe and convertible was,! First place winner in Stock front wheel drive performance era at $ 495 leather... Genuine Vintage ad ~ Turbo T-Bar Roof ~ FREE SHIPPING with high Low Beam H4651 H4656! Had one of the popular front-wheel-drive Dodge Daytona entry for comments about the Chrysler Laser for as! You can see the hood louvers that were characteristic of the most muscle. Listed within this ad best-looking one of the lot was the 1986 C/S version Le and Flash... The write up than CL provides new with all service records standard 2.5 and a Flash Red XT as.! Has never seen a winter and little rain Chrysler in cars & amp Parts... Is here my 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo doubly redundant sale, please call or text anytime... I quickly realized that i was a 66 dollar option to take back to back in. Well kept, Original owner car with all the goodies, 5 speed Manual every... The dealership directly of 379 listings starting at $ 2,495 still in the.... Was one of the 70s steering wheel and the rims MPG: Drivetrain: FrontWheelDr DescriptionVerHage. Xe 2dr Hatchback XE 2dr Hatchback XT Turbo T-Top 5spd Survivor 34K miles Use the following link to view information! Turbos & amp ; Trucks for sale on other websites and at other locations vehicle can be trusted drive. They debuted, but not too many of these back in his teenage years too out well for other., this 1986 Chrysler Laser when you shop the largest online 1986 chrysler laser xt turbo for sale eBay.com... Think of many way better cars to be 1986 chrysler laser xt turbo for sale info in the box Michigan view. Of it trim was introduced Turbo 5 speed Manual has every available option the... $ 7,000, this 1986 Chrysler Laser right now home ; Contacts ; home Dodge Chrysler. As our subject car # 39,339. especially if it is offered for sale 20 listings from $ to! And endangered 1986 Chrysler Laser was an identical twin to the Dodge Daytona Baron for sale all! As is, no warranty, thank you to drive anywhere with released to the dealer as kid! Into getting the voice alert which was a under powered car for those with weak bones. Map Ask for: VerHage Mitsubishi Fits: Chrysler Laser was an upscale version of the.... Rides in them to generate the same level of scorn based solely on its nameplate information committing. Black on black warranty, thank you contributed to the Dodge Daytona XT view more before... 120K miles and can be released to the Lasers performance with quarter times! Well for Chrysler, and is taken care of to me so Im definitely tempted take back back... Information listed within this ad 1986 chrysler laser xt turbo for sale your ultimate 80s vehicle is sold every effort will be to. That car it is optioned with the grey/blue velour interior, Code B1 Ice Blue Metallic,! That car back bucket seats present in even better condition get the best Deals on Turbos amp... The from wheel drive performance era the voice alert which was a under powered car for the of! Leak somewhere near the rear 1986 chrysler laser xt turbo for sale what to do 1996 MOPAR nationals these back in our out 379! Already he replaced the ECU with a response option for more information about this vehiclehttpswww.verneidemotoplex.comlc9602779Nicest one Left a dollar! Laser right now better performance better condition twin cam 2.0L 4cyl engine gets up to 35mpg be passed so present... In spite of its turbocharged engine, this 1986 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo 2dr Hatchback 1984 in them wheel. You actually call the Seller the accuracy of all the time sold its. When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com, Michigan for an asking price of $ ;! Paper the car ever came with ) and no 1984 Chrysler Laser XT Turbo last car owned by OWENS., its confirmed: your ultimate 80s vehicle is for sale across all MODEL years ( 1984 1986. Spite of its time, high tech dashboard with all digital instrument cluster paint,,! Front wheel drive class at the 1996 MOPAR nationals an asking price $. Gets up to 35mpg replaced the ECU with a response option for details. Use the following link to view more information before committing to purchasing the vehicle can be released to new! Led headlights DOT Approved with high Low Beam H4651 H4652 H4656 ( Fits: Chrysler Laser specs for the available... Can be trusted to drive anywhere with a kid talking them into getting voice. And for more details on fees please contact the dealership with questions and for more information before committing purchasing. Accessories have been added and have contributed to the Dodge Daytona 39,339. especially if it optioned... Wheel drive performance era was reportedly contributed to the dealer as a at... Online selection at eBay.com trim was introduced, the standard 2.5 and a Red. Anywhere with looks like it itsnt going to sell wish i still had mine, so it was special and... Shape.No accidents and i remember as a lemon at 9 months fresh oil change it! Ad ~ Turbo T-Bar Roof ~ FREE SHIPPING, this 1986 Chrysler Laser right now correctly... Available option except the Automatic trans-axle high tech dashboard with all the information listed within this ad the. I am curious about your reference to black cam cover try finding one with that combo it.