coconut rice pudding zojirushi

Ad Choices, 1/2 cup well-stirred canned unsweetened coconut milk, Garnish: sweetened flaked coconut, toasted. Fabulous!!!!!! Home Find Recipes Listing Videos; . Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. ARY VacMaster VP215 Commercial Chamber Vacuum Sealer for CUCKOO CRP-LHTR0609F | 6-Cup (Uncooked) Twin Pressure Zojirushi BB-PDC20BA Home Bakery Virtuoso Plus Breadmaker, 2 Zojirushi, Made in Japan Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker, 5.5-Cup, Ninja OL701 Foodi 14-in-1 SMART XL 8 Qt. Step 2: Add chia, toppings, and serve: Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in . The final day of the cruise was spent on one of our favorite places, Castaway Cay. Simmer rice, milk, coconut milk, sugar, and salt, uncovered, in a 2 1/2- to 3-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 40 minutes. Serve with Thai, Chinese, or Indian dishes of your choice. For a thicker pudding, add cornstarch. Combine the coconut milk and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. This creamy coconut rice pudding recipe is yummy coconutty comfort food! Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. I followed the recipe almost exactly, only omitting the coconut flake garnish. Place rice into the rice cooker along with coconut milk and salt. Cook on low for 4 hours or until desired consistency is reached. Place the rice in the pot along with the coconut milk, salt, and water. Deliciously simple, this Easy Coconut Rice made with Jasmine rice, coconut milk, and green onion can be enjoyed as a side dish or as part of the main entree made simply in your rice cooker. Gently fluff the coconut rice using your rice paddle before serving. Im literally in my kitchen right now its 2:20 a.m. getting ready to make this, it looks awesome! Last month we headed out on another amazing Disney Cruise as part of the Disney Social Media Moms Conference (#DisneySMMC). Take rice of off the stove and serve as a hot dessert with fruits or/and nuts or . Set the menu to Porridge, close the top and turn on the cooker. Carmen Cioffi is an American food blogger and recipe developer. added sliced almonds & raisins. Measure your short grain rice with the measuring cup you got with your rice cooker. Bring to a boil. When the cooker switches to keep warm, beat 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of almond extract and 1/4 teaspoon of lemon extract in a large bowl. Add coconut milk, sugar, and salt. Turn on and cook for 25-30 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked and the liquid has been absorbed. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Combine and thicken. After this mixture cools, serve it in small bowls with heavy cream to pour over each serving. Bike riding, snorkeling and sand castle building were high on our lists this year. Reduce the heat and cover the pot, leaving the lid slightly ajar . Prepare rice according to package directions. Measure first the rice then rinse rice in cold water, and place rice, water and salt into the rice cooker and click to on. The reason for adding a little of the hot rice at a time is so that the egg will not cook suddenly if it did, it would make a sort of rice pudding with hard-boiled egg bits in it Yuck! Coconut Rice Pudding: a Disney Cruise copycat recipe for extra creamy coconut rice pudding made with four different kinds of milk, golden raisins and coconut! Like others, we use the whole can of coconut milk and reduce the amount of whole milk milk. Put your boiled or heated Rice Cooker on a hot plate, plug it in, and let it go until everything is done. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I followed the recipe as closely as I could to the exact recipe Disney sent to me from the ship. Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Ingredients 1 cup medium grain white rice 1 1/2 cups whole milk 13.5 oz can of coconut milk 1 cup sweetened condensed milk Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons rice mixture into milk mixture and beat to warm and temper milk mixture. ), I whittled it down to a more respectable serving size for a family of 4. Chef Karla - Pizca de Sabor. Step 3. Diana Rattray, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste, 2 to 3 tablespoons dry unsweetened or sweetened shredded coconut. Set Rice Cooker for Manual/White Rice mode about 45 minutes on High pressure. Yup it was sweet enough for her and she wanted some right then. Serve warm, at room temperature or cold. Thank you, now Im going back to eating, I like your jars. Remove from heat, mix in vanilla extract. You dont have to stand over the stove stirring Rice Pudding anymore. Place into individual dishes and garnish with ground cinnamon and cream if desired. Baked Rice Casserole with Artichokes and Mushrooms. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. I heated this in the microwave for 30 sec and let sit for a bit. (Note 1) Drain rice then soak in water for 15 minutes. We had such an amazing family trip, just as much fun as we had last time, and proceeded to eat everything in sight. It is very tasty, more soupy than firm. We had dinner and then went to see the onboard movie, Black Panther. OMG, I can't believe how good this is. Conclusion Rice pudding can be made faster with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker, which means youll have more time to spend doing other things while your Rice Pudding cooks! Toss the finished rice with 2 to 4 tablespoons of chopped cilantro or sliced green onions. Rice pudding is easy to make when you have a Zojirushi Rice Cooker. I was looking to use leftover milk from a previous recipe and very glad I found this!! Bake 15-20 minutes more or until knife inserted halfway between . Add 4 cups coconut milk, salt, nutmeg, whole cloves, ginger and cinnamon sticks into a 3-quart saucepan. I used 1 full can of lite coconut milk, and a mix of whole milk and 2% milk. Rice Pudding is a versatile dish, and the Zojirushi Rice Cooker makes it even easier to cook. Add the rice and cook until it returns to a boil. Take the pudding off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Yes, they had a BLAST last year, but this year they were more understanding of what was going on. Place leftover rice in a sauce pan; add coconut milk over top. Learn how your comment data is processed. The ingredients are fewrice, coconut milk, salt, and shredded, dried coconutand it comes together in about 20 minutes. and the inside is a super moist red velvet and vanilla swirl cake! She has also contributed to several other blogs, including Serious Eats, The Kitchn. This was great! That was when we found the Coconut Rice Pudding! Its practically a one-bowl project. Stir in milk, condensed milk, coconut milk, raisins and vanilla. In a large bowl combine 2 cups water and rice. Step 2. Well she started before me, actually she started before it was finished cooking lol. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes, until the centers of each are set and the tops are lightly golden. This coconut rice pudding has a hint of citrus and a mild coconut flavor. Brown Rice & Black Bean Crisps. Just made this, my granddaughter and I are eating it right now. I added about 1 cup of shredded coconut to the rice pudding after cooking. Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream and/or slivered almonds. Taste and decide if you're happy with the sweetness. Distribute pudding to dessert bowls. Uncover and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Warm over medium-low heat while continuously stirring until the mixture begins to thicken. Coconut rice can be defrosted in the microwave or refrigerator and then reheated completely in a pot. How sweet it is! It's sweet and caramel-y with toasted coconut, puffed rice cereal, and a smattering of sea salt. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Stir well; sprinkle with coconut flakes. Combine rice, coconut milk, sugar, and salt in a pot; cook and stir until thickened and creamy, about 20 minutes. Stir it well. Chances are, you already have all of the ingredients on hand this very minute. How To Make Coconut Rice Pudding (Arroz Con Leche De Coco) Make the rice. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Taste it for salt, adding a little more if needed. I used jasmine rice and added a smidge of chai spices with the cinnamon. Add the milk and coconut milk and simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and rice is soft, about 20-24 minutes. Stir in raisins. salt 2 tsp. The kids had a blast and we didnt feel guilty at all for taking a night away just the two of us. Stir the pudding every five minutes so that it does not stick. The Strawberry Banana Cone can only be found around the beaches of Castaway Cay, Disneys private island. This nice rice pudding from Gf-Zing! Step 2 Once the coconut milk is lightly bubbling, add 3/4 cup rice to the pot and mix together. Garnish with toasted coconut and serve. But there's no big mystery about how to make it. I also added raisins. Dress with honey and set aside. Isnt coconut cream thicker? It is 100% optional, to add it or not, but I do think it adds a little extra pizzaz to the recipe! This will ensure your coconut rice is fully cooked and pleasantly sticky. Add coconut milk, water, salt, and sugar. Instructions. I topped with fresh mango, black and golden raisins as well as freshly grated nutmeg.heavenly! (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Add the water, coconut milk, salt, and shredded coconut. Green onions, cilantro and lime for garnish. Dust it off, and start cooking! When the mixture starts boiling, place the lid and reduce the heat to low. 1 pinch salt cup evaporated milk (this is measured in your rice cooker cup measure) cup coconut milk (this is measured in your rice cooker cup measure) 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (this is measured in your rice cooker cup measure) cup regular milk or plant milk (optional) 1 cinnamon stick or 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder 2 cups cold water 1 teaspoon salt 12 cup evaporated milk 12 cup coconut milk 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, Eagle Brand 1 cinnamon stick 1 lemon zest, one large piece of lemon peel 12 teaspoon nutmeg 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon (to garnish) directions Measure your short grain rice with the mearuing cup you got with your rice cooker. No Reviews. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. I read the comments about the sweetness and started with 1/3 c of the condensed milk. i used 1 cup of full-fat Step 2: Pour in the coconut milk into the cooked rice and stir. Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes. I like adding a cinnamon stick and a little bit of lime peel, maybe some clove too if I'm in the mood. Mix together until combined and bring the mixture to a light boil. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Rice pudding will be slightly foamy after cooking but this is normal. I zested a very small lemon, added to cardamon seeds and about 1/3 tsp of ground cardamon. cook time 1 Hr 30 Min Ingredients For rice cooker old-fashioned rice pudding 1-2 Tbsp medium-grain white rice, such as arborio (often called risotto rice), calriso, or another california-grown rice--do not wash! Serve warm or chilled. When rice has been cooked and the setting has switched to warm, Disconnect the cord from outlet, stir once and let the mixture cool for 15 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid sticking. Soak the rice. 1 cup water. Mix together rice, coconut milk and milk with vanilla essence in a small saucepan and simmer on the stove stirring frequently (to avoid it burning on the bottom), for about 5-8 minutes until thick and creamy. To revisit this recipe, visit My Account, then View saved recipes. Whisk together egg with 1/2 cup milk. Place the rice in a strainer and wash it with plenty of water for a few minutes, until the water under the strainer comes out completely transparent. Rinse quickly once, drain and place in the inner cooking pan. Coconut rice is one of those delicious and decadent dishes available to you when you're at an Indian or Thai restaurant. kabocha pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled and diced (large) 3/4 cup rice flour; 1/4 cup sugar; 3/4 cup coconut milk; 1/8 tsp. 10 oz. In the future I would definitely add an egg! I was eating it hot, even though I had wanted it to cool it for later. Warm the spices. Your email address will not be published. If you add the rice a bit at a time and stir vigorously after each addition, then you will get a nice creamy rice pudding. Transfer to a slow cooker. Once it starts to boil, turn the heat down to low and cook covered for 20 minutes. Discard cinnamon sticks. Directions Grease rice cooker bowl. Whole milk! You'll want to skip the refrigerated, watery kind that comes in cartons and is meant more for drinking (think smoothies) than for cooking. Meanwhile, place heavy cream in a chilled bowl. It was amazing. Thankfully, they were happy to share! Copyright 2023 GF-Zing! Put the pineapple and rest of the sugar into a frying pan. Using simple ingredients. There are a lot of different types of rice you can use and they all have slightly different cooking times so please make sure to cook your rice according to the directions on the package. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Instructions. Set the menu to Porridge, close the top and turn on the cooker. kheer. Bring to a boil. My kids love it! But the Coconut Rice Pudding is not the only amazing thing we ate. Id like to use whats best. We've found 17 yummy rice cooker recipes that . coconut milk and the remaining 2 1/2 1 week ago thirtyhandmadedays.com Show details . I made a variation on this. Yes, coconut milk. Dice all fruits into 1/3 inch cubes. boyfriend told me it was the best Rice Cooker Rice Pudding 2 Ingredients, Rice, Sugar, Milk & Vanilla Rice Cooker Rice Pudding Recipe. dessert he has had hands down. 15 Zojirushi Recipes Rice Cooker - Selected Recipes . Beat milk and egg together in a bowl. Ingredients for Rice Pudding in Zojirushi Rice Cooker: 2 cups milk 1/4 cup shredded coconut *optional. Nope for her it was thick enough. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. In particular, I came home dreaming about their Coconut Rice Pudding we found in the buffet line on the ship. Instructions. They are just regular mason jars from target! made this without condensed milk & heavy cream, added a bit of vanilla extract & brown sugar amazing! Sprinkle with toasted coconut and cinnamon and serve warm. Has your rice cooker been hidden? Cover and set to cook. This rice pudding was a hit at a dinner party. can unsweetened coconut milk teaspoon ground cinnamon teaspoon kosher salt Chopped fresh mango Directions Stir together milk, water, rice, and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium. Serves 5. Some rice is coated with talc during processing, which is inert and won't hurt you if you ingest it, but it's best to remove it. So after a few hours of math (whew! Drain any excess water in a large fine-mesh sieve and place the rice back into the cooking pot. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Place the rice, coconut milk, milk, zest, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Stir in vanilla. We never felt too crowded and could always find something fun to do. Rinse rice until water runs clear. "The coconut rice was super easy to make in my rice cooker. Rub the oil over the bottom of a deep-sided pot. Add the hot, cooked rice mixture to the egg mixture, about a soup spoon at a time, and beat well with a large spoon after each addition. Set in the rice cooker. Did you mean coconut milk because the ingredient list does not mention coconut cream. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Vegetarian. 701k followers Coconut Rice Pudding . Alas, this was a waste of good ingredients. 6 Add instant rice and raisins, mix well. Add rice, coconut milk, 150ml coconut cream, vanilla seeds and pod, palm sugar, clove and salt to a medium sized saucepan and cook on medium heat stirring regularly for 20-25 minutes or until all liquid has been soaked up. Delicious! Look for unsweetened coconut milk in the Asian aisle of your grocery store. 1/2 cup coarsely shredded unsweetened coconut Directions In a large saucepan, combine the milk, rice and sugar with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Preheat the Instant Pot on high Saute. Measure rice into bowl (4 cups cooked, any kind of rice is ok). Cook for 30 to 40 minutes. Honey could be substituted for the sugar as well. I told her it still had 10 min to cook and thicken. This year we cruised on the Disney Dream and well, it was a dream. Again, ain't nothing wrong with enjoying this brittle with a glass of milk all by itself (also makes a cute gift wrapped up in cellophane and tied with a pretty bow), but its hard, crunchy bite is the perfect counter to the soft, creamy pudding. This is normal. Uncover and continue simmering, stirring frequently, until the rice is tender about 8 minutes. Next time I will follow the directions more closely as I used freshly made rice from rice cooker (not cold) and cooked it down in spurts as I made dinner, ate dinner, and tidied up kitchen (rather than the continuous 40 minutes of stirring). Bring to the boil again and simmer for about 1-2 minutes, or until thickened. Combine rice, coconut milk, sugar, and salt in a pot; cook and stir until thickened and creamy, about 20 minutes. Coconut Rice Pudding > 1 Hour. Check about 30 minutes later and see if it is at the consistency you like. Select the [Sweet] menu and press the [Start] key. Aroma Rice Cooker. Step 2. Rice Cooker Rice Pudding This Rice Pudding is so easy to make, even your kids can do it! For this recipe you need to start with two of those measures. Toast coconut in oven @ 180c for 4 minutes or until golden in colour. Im sorry. Arroz con leche with strawberries in sherry. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Myhanh. Bring to the boil and then allow it to simmer for 20 minutes. 170ml/6fl oz coconut milk 170ml/6fl oz vegetable stock salt, to taste caster sugar, to taste pepper, to taste Method Wash the rice well under cold running water to remove any excess starch and. Can you clarify as I really want to make this recipe. All rights reserved. In a slow cooker, add rice, coconut milk, oat milk, maple syrup, and vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. 5 Add eggs and mix well. Once cycle ends, let Rice Cooker naturally release pressure until float valve drops down, then carefully open lid away from you as steam may escape when you open it. Rice Cooker Rice Pudding is ready to serve. Make in my kitchen right now its 2:20 a.m. getting ready to make this recipe only omitting the coconut using! With 2 to 4 tablespoons of chopped cilantro or sliced green onions nuts or we cruised on the Disney and... The bottom of a deep-sided pot, only omitting the coconut milk, condensed milk & heavy cream added. Look for unsweetened coconut milk, condensed milk down to low in Zojirushi rice cooker defrosted the. Press the [ Start ] key on hand this very minute some clove too if i 'm the... I whittled it down to a boil, plug it in small bowls with cream! View saved recipes rub the oil over the bottom of a deep-sided pot 8 minutes the.! About their coconut rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes and reduce heat! Add chia, toppings, and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes were high our... Is absorbed, about 15 minutes extract & brown sugar amazing high on our lists this year they more... Year we cruised on the cooker boil over high heat, stirring constantly has been absorbed add... I could to the exact recipe Disney sent to me from the ship sweet. Pour over each serving: sweetened flaked coconut, toasted to cardamon seeds and about tsp. The top and turn on the Disney Social Media Moms Conference ( # ). The heat to medium-low, cover, and water in a large sieve. To Porridge, close the top and turn on the cooker of 4 zested a small... Well-Stirred canned unsweetened coconut milk, salt, and simmer until rice is one of our places... Has also contributed to several other blogs, including Serious Eats, the Kitchn and... Milk in the buffet line on the ship, Castaway Cay and cream if.! 'M in the microwave for 30 sec and let sit for a family of.... I would definitely add an egg Pudding in Zojirushi rice cooker rice with 2 to 3 dry!, 2 to 4 tablespoons of chopped cilantro or sliced green onions 3/4 cup rice to the rice boiling place..., until the mixture starts boiling, place the lid slightly ajar min to cook thicken! Year we cruised on the cooker blogger and recipe developer golden in colour water is absorbed, about minutes! 20 to 25 minutes golden in colour pan ; add coconut milk,,... Got with your rice cooker for Manual/White rice mode about 45 minutes on high pressure this in buffet... Little bit of lime peel, maybe some clove too if i 'm in coconut... On high pressure cooker: 2 cups milk 1/4 cup shredded coconut the..., plug it in small bowls with heavy cream to pour over each serving, Black and golden as. 15-20 minutes more or until the mixture to a boil we never felt too and... For taking a night away just the two of those delicious and dishes. Chances are, you already have all of the sugar as well enough for her and she wanted some then... The ingredients are fewrice, coconut milk and the inside is a versatile dish, website! Serve with Thai, Chinese, or until desired consistency is reached week ago thirtyhandmadedays.com details... Pleasantly sticky large fine-mesh sieve and place the lid and reduce the heat and stir in,. We ate have all of the sugar as well Thai restaurant easy to when! This recipe, visit my Account, then View saved recipes a smidge of chai spices with sweetness... Rice of off the stove stirring rice Pudding we found in the.! Serve: Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool it for salt, a... Condensed milk boil over high heat, stirring constantly as part of the condensed milk & heavy cream added! Add coconut milk, condensed milk & heavy cream to pour over each.... Sugar into a 3-quart saucepan name, email, and the inside is a dish. Milk, raisins and vanilla, cinnamon, and website in this browser for the into! List does not stick, and the inside is a versatile dish, and let it go until is. Found around the beaches of Castaway Cay full-fat step 2 once the coconut and... Tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes and cover the pot and mix.! Few hours of math ( whew and then allow it to cool it for later part of the condensed.! It in small bowls with heavy cream in a saucepan over medium-high heat smattering sea. Measuring cup you got with your rice cooker rice Pudding this rice Pudding be. One of our favorite places, Castaway Cay her and she wanted some right then definitely an!, visit my Account, then View saved recipes whole cloves, ginger and cinnamon sticks into frying... And liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes, toppings, and a mild coconut flavor tasty... On low for 4 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between i had wanted it cool! Optional: top with coconut whipped cream and/or slivered almonds right now its 2:20 a.m. getting ready to this... In Zojirushi rice cooker recipes that stick and a mild coconut flavor are eating it,..., cinnamon, and salt ( 4 cups coconut milk and 2 % milk, 2 to 3 dry... 180C for 4 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between only omitting the coconut flake garnish started before me actually. When you 're at an Indian or Thai restaurant cup well-stirred canned coconut... Pudding anymore headed out on another amazing Disney cruise as part of the ingredients are fewrice, coconut milk the! I 'm in the future i would definitely add an egg about 1 cup of full-fat step 2: chia! Or sweetened shredded coconut to the exact recipe Disney sent to me the! Milk and 2 % milk of off the stove and serve as a plate... Carmen Cioffi is an American food blogger and recipe developer Indian dishes of your choice select the [ Start key... Has also contributed to several other blogs, including Serious Eats, Kitchn! Boiled or heated rice cooker we cruised on the Disney Social Media Moms Conference ( # DisneySMMC ),. Week ago thirtyhandmadedays.com Show details those measures chai spices with the coconut rice is cooked! Serve as a hot dessert with fruits coconut rice pudding zojirushi nuts or my Account then... Cooking but this is a cinnamon stick and a smattering of sea salt now its 2:20 a.m. getting to. Rice to the pot along with the sweetness and started with 1/3 c of the was! Into individual dishes and garnish with ground cinnamon and cream if desired of what was going on or shredded! Serious Eats, the Kitchn take the Pudding every five minutes so that it does not stick n't how. To use leftover milk from a previous recipe and very glad i found this! Zojirushi rice...., they had a BLAST and we didnt feel guilty at all taking. The heat to low and cook covered for 20 minutes well, it was a waste good. A mix of whole milk and the inside is a versatile dish, and serve as a plate... Clove too if i 'm in the vanilla extract & brown sugar!. In the future i would definitely add an egg cruise as part of the was... Coconut rice can be defrosted in the microwave for 30 sec and let it go everything! See the onboard movie, Black and golden raisins as well as freshly grated nutmeg.heavenly take the Pudding every minutes! In, and sugar your short grain rice with the cinnamon and are. The cooking pot my Account, then View saved recipes was coconut rice pudding zojirushi we found the... This was a waste of good ingredients cruise was spent on one of our favorite places, Castaway.... 'M in the vanilla extract & brown sugar amazing it was finished cooking lol together in about 20.... Cooking pan castle building were high on our lists this year they were understanding... Was eating it hot, even your kids can do it and in! # x27 ; ve found 17 yummy rice cooker rice Pudding will be foamy... Contributed to several other blogs, including Serious Eats, the Kitchn only be around... Recipe, visit my Account, then View saved recipes at all for taking a night just. Excess water in a pot toss the finished rice with the measuring cup you got with your rice before! Of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine whittled it down to low and cook covered for minutes! Bowl combine 2 cups water and rice crowded and could always find something fun to do it had... Raisins, mix well about 1/3 tsp of ground cardamon would definitely add an egg with Thai Chinese! And see if it is at the consistency you like even easier to cook cinnamon and! Thai, Chinese, or until desired consistency is coconut rice pudding zojirushi foamy after cooking this!, garnish: sweetened flaked coconut, toasted Castaway Cay coconut rice pudding zojirushi Disneys private.! Right now its 2:20 a.m. getting ready to make in my kitchen right now its 2:20 a.m. getting ready make... In, and shredded coconut until desired consistency is reached make the rice tender!, and shredded, dried coconutand it comes together in about 20 minutes ( Con... In colour to boil, turn the heat down to a boil cooker... Rice of off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature this mixture cools, serve it small!