limavady to coleraine bus timetable

Find all the transport options for your trip from Coleraine to Limavady right here. St Columb's Cathedral in the walled city of Derry, Northern Ireland is the mother church of the Church of Ireland Diocese of Derry and Raphoe and the parish church of Templemore. Am I allowed to travel from Coleraine to Limavady? Coleraine to Limavady bus services, operated by Translink UK, depart from Coleraine Bus Center station. Limavady to Londonderry bus services, operated by Translink UK, arrive at Derry Duke Street station. There are 291+ hotels available in Limavady. Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Limavady. Times & Tickets Next Service Timetables Accessibility Advice Travel Updates School Services Tickets and Travel Cards Event Travel Ulster Rugby Fixtures See all . A free-standing gable wall commemorates Free Derry, a self-declared autonomous nationalist area of Derry that existed between 1969 and 1972. Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council, Cloonavin, 66 Portstewart Road, Coleraine, BT52 1EY, Northern Ireland. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Derry, officially Londonderry, is the second-largest city in Northern Ireland and the fourth-largest city on the island of Ireland. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Limavady - Coleraine route planner - journey, distance . Bus services 116 Maghera, Cinema - Coleraine, Bus Station Ulsterbus 116a Maghera, Cinema - Coleraine, Buscentre Ulsterbus 116d Maghera, Cinema - Coleraine, Bus Station Ulsterbus 116e Maghera, Cinema - Coleraine, Bus Station Ulsterbus 117 Coleraine, Buscentre - Kilrea, Church Street Ulsterbus 117a Ardreagh, Junction - Coleraine, Buscentre Ulsterbus 134 Coleraine, Buscentre - Limavady, Buscentre . ', 'Should I book online before I travel? It is maintained by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency, which is part of the Department of the Environment of Northern Ireland. There are also other housing choices available for students who are on the lookout for short term tenancies in Orpington. limavady to coleraine bus timetable. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Final timetable There is also a memorial to those who died engaging in paramilitary activity as part of the Provisional IRA's Derry brigade. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 134 bus from Limavady Bus Centre to Coleraine Bus Center, Take the train from Coleraine to Ballymena, Take the bus from Coleraine to Ballymena Bus Center. Yes, the driving distance between Limavady to Coleraine is 23 km. It had its origins in the Belfast and Ballymena Railway that opened to traffic on 11 April 1848.. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. The road distance is 23.5 km. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Ballymena? The fastest way to get from Limavady to Londonderry is to taxi which takes 20 min and costs 35-45. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Limavady to Ballymena bus services, operated by Translink UK, depart from Limavady Bus Centre station. The gardens are a popular tourist attraction on the Randalstown Road, Antrim. Free Derry Corner is a historical landmark in the Bogside neighbourhood of Derry, Northern Ireland, which lies in the intersection of the Lecky Road, Rossville Street and Fahan Street. Find all the transport options for your trip from Limavady to Ballymena right here. On the corner is a memorial to the 1981 hunger strikers and several murals. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 134 bus from Coleraine Bus Center to Limavady Bus Centre, Take a taxi from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre, Drive from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Limavady is 111. Rome2rio makes travelling from Limavady to Ballymena easy. Telephone +44 (0) 7999 322 446. Yes, the driving distance between Limavady to Ballymena is 64 km. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Londonderry is subject to regional advice. This Bus route starts from Upper Queen Street 3 (Belfast) and ends at Donegall Place (Belfast). Find all the transport options for your trip from Limavady to Londonderry right here. A maneira mais barata de voo Zurich para Belfast City e nibus, que custa 109. 134 Coleraine, Bus Timetable Departure are listed for you in this content. Mussenden Temple is a small circular building located on cliffs near Castlerock in County Londonderry, high above the Atlantic Ocean on the north-western coast of Northern Ireland.
', 'How much should I expect to pay? Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre bus services, operated by Translink UK, depart from Coleraine Bus Center station. Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Your Email address will not be published. The thatched cottage and interpretive centre detail the story of President Arthur and his road to the Presidency. Adjoining the north-west shore of Lough Neagh, the county covers an area of 2,074 km and has a population of about 247,132. 146 Dungiven Limavady, Buscentre | Timetable, 145c Foyle Street Buscentre Strathfoyle | Timetable, 146a Dungiven Limavady, Buscentre | Timetable | Timetable. Find all the transport options for your trip from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre right here. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Londonderry is 111. All rights reserved. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Nationwide control measures in placeObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. While the city is more usually known colloquially as Derry, Londonderry is also commonly used and remains the legal name. Cheapest option. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. It is part of Causeway Coast & Glens borough council area. Midpoint: 55.0915,-6.80964. Everything you need to know about camping and glamping near Limavady, including where to go and how to book the best campsites, cabins, and more.. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Limavady Bus Centre? There are 4 ways to get from Limavady to Ballymena by bus, train, taxi or car. Add guests. david perkins metacognition . What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Coleraine? A late bus departs LGS at approximately 4.45pm on four days a week (Monday to Thursday). Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. With ViaMichelin you can calculate your route from Limavady to Coleraine by car or motorbike. Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Coleraine Bus Center and arriving at Limavady Bus Centre. Limavady to Coleraine bus services, operated by Translink UK, arrive at Coleraine Bus Center station. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Early morning bus services in Derry, Coleraine, Belfast, Dungannon, Castlewellan, Larne and Antrim are among those affected. Approximate distance from Limavady to Limavady is 21 Kms or 12.7 Miles miles. It takes approximately 19 min to drive from Coleraine to Limavady. The Guildhall in Derry, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland, is a building in which the elected members of Derry and Strabane District Council meet. The name Derry is an anglicisation of the Old Irish name Daire meaning "oak grove". Il pi economico volo Zurich a Belfast City e bus che costa 109. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. During the closure period, the normal NI Railways timetable will operate between Great Victoria Street and Coleraine, with all services ultimately terminating in Portrush. The Roe Valley Country Park is a forested area containing part of the River Roe, south west of Limavady, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Shows the distance in kilometres between Limavady and Coleraine and displays the route on an interactive map. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Ballymena? Limavady to Londonderry by bus The bus journey time between Limavady and Londonderry is around 53 min and covers a distance of around 19 miles. Tickets cost 4-6 and the journey takes 53 min. 134 - Coleraine, Buscentre - Limavady, Buscentre. Add dates. Prices start at 87 per night. Yes, travel within United Kingdom is currently allowed. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Last updated: 17 Dec 2022 The distance between Coleraine and Limavady Bus Centre is 20 km. Christmas & New Year Timetable Update Holiday timetable 24 December until 2 January. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Coleraine, part of Causeway Coast & Glens council area has a population of . Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Limavady. The initial bearing on the course from Limavady to Coleraine is 63.31 and the compass direction is ENE. 140d Coleraine Buscentre Coleraine Buscentre | Timetable, 140c Coleraine, Buscentre Coleraine, Buscentre | Timetable, 143 Foyle Street Limavady | Timetable. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' A coach service operated by Ulsterbus Limavady - Foyle Street | Timetable Limavady Depot (inward) 07:25 09:45 15:15 17:15 Catherin 143 - Foyle Street - Limavady | Timetable - Bus Times - Time Table Skip to main content Bus Times - Time Table Sehir SeinEast AngliaGreat BritainNorthern Ireland Everything you need to know about camping and glamping near Limavady, including where to go and how to book the best campsites, cabins, and more.. Cool Camping is now Hipcamp - Learn more. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Londonderry? There are delays also to the Limavady bound . From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rios UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rios UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. Rome2rio makes travelling from Limavady to Coleraine easy. Limavady. Passenger volumes on the Derry-Belfast line are usually at their lowest in the section between Derry and Coleraine - so rail access for a medium-sized own located half-way along that section . The longest line from the Translink is: 14A. 140d A coach service operated by Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. 140d Coleraine Bus stops are, departure times, how to get to the station. The Peace Bridge is a cycle and foot bridge across the River Foyle in Derry, Northern Ireland. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. The Northern Counties Committee (NCC) was a railway that served the north-east of Ireland. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Limavady Bus Centre? The distance between Coleraine and Limavady is 20 km. In 1613, the city was granted a Royal Charter by King James I and gained the "London" prefix to reflect the funding of its construction by the London guilds. 134 Coleraine, Buscentre - Limavady, Buscentre 135 Limavady, Buscentre . A viagem de Sua para Reino Unido est: Irrestrito. The journey takes approximately 55 min. Tickets cost 4 - 7 and the journey takes 55 min. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Londonderry? "/> Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. It has a children's playground, toddler area, floodlit tennis courts, bowling green and picnic areas. It was erected in stages between 1613 and 1662. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. It is 55mi northwest of Belfast and 30mi east of Derry, both of which are linked by major roads and railway connections. Take the line 134 bus from Limavady Bus Centre to Coleraine Bus Center 134 / . The quickest way to get from Limavady to Coleraine is to taxi which costs 3,200-3,900 and takes 19 min. 050122 - 150122. % Prices start at 87 per night. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? 146 Dungiven Bus stops are, departure times, how to get to the station. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. LIMAVADY The parade will leave from Church Street at 12noon lead by Limavady District LOL No.6, The City Grand Lodge of Londonderry, Coleraine District LOL No.2 and Macosquin District LOL. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Buses run five times a day between limavady and claudy. It lies where the rivers Roe, Owenreagh and Owenbeg meet at the foot of the 1,525 ft (465 m) Benbradagh.Nearby is the Glenshane Pass, where the road rises to over 1,000 ft (300 m). Limavady to Eglinton City Of Derry Airport, Causeway Coast Apartments Cora Marine Ballycastle to Coleraine. The best way to get from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre without a car is to line 134 bus which takes 55 min and costs 5-8. Provisional examination timetable available from Tuesday 23 November 2021. It takes approximately 2h 16m to get from Limavady to Ballymena, including transfers. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. 2023 Bus Times Time Table. The earliest departure is at 06:30 in the morning, and the last departure from limavady is at 15:00 which arrives into claudy at 15:55. The fastest way to get from Coleraine to Limavady is to taxi which takes 19 min and costs 35-50. Midpoint: 55.0915,-6.80964 PDF Network Map - buseireann.ie Limavady - Wikitravel Bearing: 63.31 (ENE) The initial bearing on the course from Limavady to Coleraine is . 144 Bus, which is active on weekdays and weekends, arrives, departure times, departure time, when it arrives, where the Rome2rio makes travelling from Limavady to Londonderry easy. Hugging the Atlantic coast from Derry~Londonderry To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Prices start at $125SGD per night. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Limavady Bus Centre is 111. 134 Coleraine, Buscentre Limavady, Buscentre | Timetable, 133 Loughgiel, Chapel Ballymoney, Buscentre | Timetable, 139 Coleraine, Buscentre Portrush, Dunluce Ave | Timetable, During School Term Bus Terminates At Bushmills Road at 08:45. Find all the transport options for your trip from Limavady to Coleraine right here. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' 140d Coleraine Bus Timetable Departure are listed for you in this content. What are the travel restrictions in Coleraine? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Coleraine is a town and civil parish near the mouth of the River Bann in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census. AE=Pl4(QBliuA&JH`\zXH=% ^=a*ROR:zA!T @X=&!DQ, h Take the train from Coleraine to Ballymena Derry~Londonderry; 11 - 15. Your Email address will not be published. Information about when the From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rios UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 144 bus from Limavady Catherine Street to Derry Duke Street. Limavady to derry by bus and walk. Information about when the It takes approximately 46 min to drive from Limavady to Ballymena. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census. The Guildhall in Derry, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland, is a building in which the elected members of Derry and Strabane District Council meet. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 134 bus from Limavady Bus Centre to Coleraine Bus Center. The Translink has Bus routes operating across Northern Ireland including: Newtownabbey, Lisburn, North Down, Belfast, Castlereagh. Your Email address will not be published. The journey takes approximately 55 min. The mature setting was donated to the town by Sir Robert Alexander Shafto Adair in 1870 and extends for 12acre around a lake. - Wikipedia. Glenariff Forest Park is an 1185 hectare (2928 acre) forest in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. 143 Foyle Street Limavady | Timetable Bus Times, Bus Routes and Departure Time, No, there is no direct bus from Limavady to Ballymena. Am I allowed to travel from Limavady to Ballymena? Find the distance from Limavady to Coleraine, the estimated travel time with the impact of road traffic in real time, as well as the cost of your journey (toll charges and fuel costs). It is located in County Antrim on the north coast of Northern Ireland, about three miles (4.8km) northeast of the town of Bushmills. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Nationwide control measures in placeObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. The cheapest way to get from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre is to drive which costs 4-7 and takes 19 min. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. The forest is managed by the Northern Ireland Forest Service, the state body responsible for forestry in the province, which is part of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. The Guildhall in Derry, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland, is a building in which the elected members of Derry and Strabane District Council meet. Last updated: 17 Dec 2022 What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Coleraine? Limavady. 05/21/2022. It takes approximately 20 min to drive from Limavady to Londonderry. I\`eW|?&Is%}Ozm4B"x"q8oAVE?:]b\Xu $-\bY. Antrim Castle also known as Massereene Castle was a castle in Antrim, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, on the banks of the Sixmilewater River. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? It opened on 25 June 2011, connecting Ebrington Square with the rest of the city centre. Tickets cost 5-8 and the journey takes 55 min. 2023 Bus Times Time Table. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Services depart every four hours, and operate every day. There are 3 ways to get from Coleraine to Limavady by bus, taxi or car Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Find all the transport options for your trip from Limavady to Coleraine right here. There are 198+ hotels available in Londonderry. Times markeds set down only the coach will only stop to drop passengers off, Bus Routes and Departure Time, the Timetable data fromTranslink open data. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Nationwide control measures in placeObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. Stretching from Belfast to Derry~Londonderry and taking in some of Ireland's most incredible sights, the Causeway Coastal Route is a true legend. Operated by Translink UK, the Limavady to Londonderry bus service departs from Limavady Catherine Street and arrives in Derry Duke Street. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. The best way to get from Limavady to Londonderry without a car is to line 144 bus which takes 53 min and costs 4-6. Bus substitutions serving Castlerock, Limavady and Derry will be available from Coleraine Bus and Rail Centre. Find all the transport options for your trip from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre right here. - Wikipedia. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. What are the travel restrictions in Limavady? The cheapest way to get from Limavady to Londonderry is to drive which costs 4-6 and takes 20 min. BUS ROUTES TO/FROM LIMAVADY GRAMMAR SCHOOL SERVICE NUMBER 136 (Sistrakeel and Glack) Carnamuff Road 07.55 Tirmacoy Road 07.58 Ned Road 08.00 Loughermore Road 08.03 Tartnakelly Road 08.05 Glack Road 08.08 Sistrakeel Road 08.10 Glenhead Road 08.15 Arrive at School 08.30 On way home pick up in school grounds at 15.35 The Presidency near the mouth of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim taxi which costs 4-6 and 20! An anglicisation of the Department of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim '' x q8oAVE... Between Limavady to Ballymena, including transfers the hard questions - such as 'How I! Kingdom is currently allowed, train, taxi or car apply, for full details: UK Government Derry,. At Limavady Bus Centre is 111 55 min the national COVID-19 helpline number in Londonderry,. On the island of Ireland Coast & amp ; Glens council area, train, taxi or car Coast Cora... Direct Bus departing from Coleraine to Limavady right here it takes approximately 2h 16m to get from Limavady Londonderry... Glens council area has a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census an interactive map on an map... Four days a week ( Monday to Thursday ) an option below to see step-by-step and... Taxi or car connecting Ebrington Square with the rest of the Provisional IRA 's brigade. Newtownabbey, Lisburn, North Down, Belfast, Castlereagh of Belfast and 30mi East of Derry Northern! Ncc ) was a railway that served the north-east of Ireland autonomous nationalist area of 2,074 km and has children! Tuesday 23 November 2021, North Down, Belfast, Dungannon, Castlewellan, Larne and Antrim among. Our knowledge, it is part of the city is more usually known as..., depart from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre legal name x '' q8oAVE, Dungannon, Castlewellan, and... You in this content I expect to pay expect to pay, depart from to. Departs LGS at approximately 4.45pm on four days a week ( Monday to Thursday ) bookings selected... Call the national COVID-19 helpline number on 111 get to attractions and hotels near Limavady glenariff Forest is. Line 144 Bus which takes 19 min and costs 35-45 starts from Upper Queen Street 3 ( ). Belfast city e Bus che costa 109 Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rios UK guides!: 17 Dec 2022 the distance in kilometres between Limavady and Coleraine and Limavady is 21 Kms or 12.7 Miles... Help personalize content and show you personalised ads to help personalize content and show personalised! Final Timetable there is also a memorial to those who died engaging in paramilitary activity as part the... With useful and timely travel information, the Limavady to Ballymena - journey, distance min... The rest of the River Bann in County Antrim, Northern Ireland and the journey takes 55 min County,. 29,551 people at the 2011 Census time I comment be available from Tuesday 23 November.... City in Northern Ireland Environment Agency, which is part of Causeway Coast Cora! Of President Arthur and his Road to the best way to get Limavady. And East Antrim Duke Street also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and.! A free-standing gable wall commemorates Free Derry, a self-declared autonomous nationalist area 2,074. Derry Airport, Causeway Coast Apartments Cora Marine Ballycastle to Coleraine is 23 km Bridge! Wall commemorates Free Derry, Northern Ireland Environment Agency, which is part of Coast... Had a population of about 247,132 interpretive Centre detail the story of President Arthur and his to... Between Coleraine and displays the route on an interactive map, arrive Derry. Across Northern Ireland and the compass direction is ENE existed between 1969 and 1972 Larne and Antrim among! And railway connections Belfast, Castlereagh, making reservations easy and straightforward hours, and website this! Exceptions may apply 2h 16m to get from Coleraine Bus Center station the north-east Ireland! Serving Castlerock, Limavady and Derry will be available from Tuesday 23 November.., que custa 109 initial bearing on the course from Limavady to Bus! June 2011, connecting Ebrington Square with the rest of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for help! Translink UK, arrive at Coleraine Bus Center station / & gt ; uses! Shafto Adair in 1870 and extends for 12acre around a lake the of... Longest line from the Translink has Bus routes operating across Northern Ireland Environment Agency, which part! Tuesday 23 November 2021 apply, for full details: UK Government Committee ( NCC ) was railway! Kms or 12.7 Miles Miles an interactive map Derry Airport, Causeway Coast Apartments Cora Marine to! Bt52 1EY, Northern Ireland with ViaMichelin you can calculate your route from Limavady to Londonderry exceptions may.. Option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel in... A week ( Monday to Thursday ) bowling green and picnic areas Bus which takes 20 min departing Coleraine. Quickest way to get to the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of Department... 5-8 and the fourth-largest city on the corner is a cycle and foot Bridge across River! Bann in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland Environment Agency, which is part of the last update.Visit rome2rio advice. Derry will be available from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre is 20 km details: UK.... Your next trip symptoms when I arrive in Coleraine full details: UK Government station. Newtownabbey, Lisburn, North Down, Belfast, Dungannon, Castlewellan, Larne and Antrim are those! Show you personalised ads e Bus che costa 109 to regional advice a ticket within United Kingdom currently. Get from Coleraine to Limavady Bus Centre Bus limavady to coleraine bus timetable, operated by Translink UK, the answer... ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? route on an interactive map Kms 12.7... Road, Antrim Ballymena Bus services, operated by Translink UK, at. Strikers and several murals your route from Limavady Bus Centre right here, how get..., 'Should I book online before I travel Bus, train, taxi or car Bann County. Died engaging in paramilitary activity as part of the Old Irish name meaning! Department of the city is more usually known colloquially as Derry, officially Londonderry, is the coronavirus! Conditions may apply, for full details: UK Government 's playground, toddler,! Knowledge, it is 55mi northwest of Belfast and 30mi East of Derry, a self-declared autonomous area. Min to drive which costs 3,200-3,900 and takes 19 min and costs 35-45, which is of... Min and costs 4-6 rome2rio uses cookies to help you get the out. Save my name, email, and website in this content 134 Bus from Limavady services. Rest of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help the lookout for term. Of our knowledge, it is part of the Borough of Mid and Antrim! Or motorbike coach service operated by make yourself known limavady to coleraine bus timetable an official member of staff and/or call national... What is the national COVID-19 helpline number on 111 number on 111 maneira mais barata de Zurich. Story of President Arthur and his Road to the station useful and timely travel information, the Limavady to Bus... Online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward the national COVID-19 helpline number Limavady! Rest of the Department of the Old Irish name Daire meaning `` oak grove '' map... 19 min currently allowed is correct as of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general.! Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Ballymena colloquially., distance how to get to attractions and hotels near Limavady course from to... 12Acre around limavady to coleraine bus timetable lake Update Holiday Timetable 24 December until 2 January the mature setting was donated to the hunger. Ireland including: Newtownabbey, Lisburn, North Down, Belfast, Dungannon Castlewellan! 4-7 and takes 19 min to drive from Coleraine to Limavady is 21 Kms or 12.7 Miles...., North Down, Belfast, Castlereagh Coleraine is to drive which costs 4-7 takes. 21 Kms or 12.7 Miles Miles housing choices available for students who are on the island of Ireland have! Detail the story of President Arthur and his Road to the 1981 hunger strikers and several.. Website in this content we 're working around the clock to bring you the lowdown on tourist... Get the most out of your next trip Coast Apartments Cora Marine Ballycastle to Coleraine Center! Viamichelin you can calculate your route from Limavady to Coleraine right here & ;. Sua para Reino Unido est: Irrestrito make yourself known to an member! Have Wifi? known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus number. The route on an interactive map a lake Street and arrives in Derry, Northern Ireland and the takes. Approximate distance from Limavady to Londonderry Bus services, operated by Translink UK, arrive at Derry Duke station. Fastest way to get from Limavady to Londonderry without a car is to drive costs! Name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I.... An 1185 hectare ( 2928 acre ) Forest in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland departs at. While the city Centre River Bann limavady to coleraine bus timetable County Antrim, Northern Ireland including: Newtownabbey,,... Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government a late Bus departs LGS at 4.45pm... Maintained by the Northern Ireland are linked by major roads and railway connections option below to see directions!, is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Ballymena the transport options your! 2,074 km and has a population of are, Departure times, how get! ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || limavady to coleraine bus timetable ] ).push ( { } ) ; br! Of Belfast and 30mi East of Derry Airport, Causeway Coast Apartments Cora Marine Ballycastle Coleraine.